B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

Masha needs to slow down. Eva likes things slow and sensual. Masha is like a demented doll running on full power!!! Also she is showing off. Calm down and enjoy.

By the way I think the true crime against humanity by Russia is their pop music!!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Masha needs to slow down. Eva likes things slow and sensual. Masha is like a demented doll running on full power!!! Also she is showing off. Calm down and enjoy.

I completely agree with this.  She could blow this based on what we have seen with this couple.  

This is why I thought candles make sense despite how it fucks with the cams.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Of all the set-ups I've seen in over the last year, (i.e. getting ready for party, etc.) ... this set up feels like the greatest chance of something happening.  Agree with earlier comments that the candles screw up the cams ... but this feels like the type of thing this new couple would do.

Hi Jen, 

It is reaaly hard ( I mean that as a pun), but I am a little concerned that tonite will evolve into a night of beautiful sensuality but no final explict sex...which would disappoint me. But that being said, how could anyone watch this tonight and not get turned on by just the sensual eroticism going on? . Let's see if anything evolves.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Also we should never forget this could be the ultimate click bait show.  Masha is not dumb, if Eva and Mat aren’t down for a threesome, she would still lobby for a show.

See the source image

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, van the man said:

By the way I think the true crime against humanity by Russia is their pop music!!!!

Eva may like it slow, but let's not pretend that there weren't times when Sam didn't absolutely hammer the shit out of her and she took it like a champ and enjoyed it. Even the guy she was with at Masha's fucked her pretty hard.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva may like it slow, but let's not pretend that there weren't times when Sam didn't absolutely hammer the shit out of her and she took it like a champ and enjoyed it. Even the guy she was with at Masha's fucked her pretty hard.

True but I believe the build up is very important to her

• Like 1

Also have to remember that Masha knows Eva a whole hell of a lot better than we do and probably already knows their limits while we're all just guessing. The guessing is fun but let's just watch things unfold how they're going to unfold.