Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Ah yes, mikey, really you are the one! OOPS, how did that get out of my thought bubble!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

C'mon, man, we have to come out! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I got a reputation to uphold Mr.1010,Mikey is as straight as an arrow,wink wink (sshh call me :hi:) :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ah yes, mikey, really you are the one! OOPS, how did that get out of my thought bubble!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

C'mon, man, we have to come out! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Tu as vu que Danaya pouvait être gentille avec Ilona et qu'Ilona était plus ouverte avec Danaya.  Au commencement Kristy et Kami étaient sensiblement pareilles.

je pense que nora est responsable de l'attitude de kristy envers masha, et que si polina a été aussi vulgaire, c'est parce que nora a demander à milana, d'arrêter de protéger Nika!!! sofie voulait défendre katya, mais Nora lui a interdit, sous peine de ne plus sortir avec Angela!!! kamila désirait rita, mais nora l'a menacer de dévoiler sa relation avec zoya!! nora n'a pas voulu que ilona fasse du sexe avec anna, parce que anna désirait masha!!! nora, est partit avec lilou et Monica en Afghanistan...elles vivent heureuses entourées de chèvres!!!!

I think Nora is responsible attitude towards kristy masha, and if polina was too vulgar, it is because a nora ask milana, stop protecting Nika !!! Sofie wanted to defend Katya, but Nora was prohibited under penalty of no longer go out with Angela !!! kamila wanted rita, but nora has threatened to disclose his relationship with zoya !! nora did not want to do sex with ilona anna, anna wanted because masha !!! nora, is left with Lilou and Monica Afghanistan ... they live happily surrounded by goats !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: ;)

I got a reputation to uphold Mr.1010,Mikey is as straight as an arrow,wink wink (sshh call me :hi:) :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Really! Mikey, if your a shirt lifter that's ok. But you got to draw the line somewhere.

I mean....brown-eyed boxing with a lawyer!! :yikes:

You'll go to the burnie fire!!

:haha: :haha:

WELL HOW DID YOU THINK I GOT A REDUCED PRISON SENTENCE,IT DAMN SURE AS HELL WASN'T BECAUSE OF MY GOOD LOOKS,,,DAMN MY FUCKING ASS,KNEES AND THROAT STILL HURTS TO THIS DAY :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Really! Mikey, if your a shirt lifter that's ok. But you got to draw the line somewhere.

I mean....brown-eyed boxing with a lawyer!! :yikes:

You'll go to the burnie fire!!

:haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

Except apparently, Corbo.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, do the crime you do the time! Should have done the deed in New York City. Then, my wife could have saved your knees, butt, everything else!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This "discussion" here has been very enlightening! Some "veils" have been lifted. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well this was a welcome surprise. Great run of first day pics..cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif Even if there is no free cam. (which sucks) Two beauties are back so now I have something to look forward to after work. eyebrow-wiggle-smiley-emoticon.gif The lovely Kristy... The first RLC lady to seriously grab my attention. thud-faint-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ilona who? I haven't even looked at another thread yet.

Anybody know the time zone they are in?

Your still my number one Irma..love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

Looking at the view rates and the comments that have occurred in the past 12 hours in this K&K forum, I'd say Des has it right and RLC has pulled off a successful mission. And I, for one, am not unhappy about it. And anybody who is unhappy probably needs a good psychologist and a testosterone injection.

Looking at the view rates and the comments that have occurred in the past 12 hours in this K&K forum, I'd say Des has it right and RLC has pulled off a successful mission. And I, for one, am not unhappy about it. And anybody who is unhappy probably needs a good psychologist and a testosterone injection.

Or maybe a blue pill...chill-pill-smiley-emoticon.gif