New girl Jasmin

So what she did was bate on the toilet for a guy who is seeing other girls?

Jasmin look at yourself, you need to show some respect for yourself. You are a major catch and deserve a BF who cares only for you. I have really no idea why you are here and it seems neither do you.

If she doesn't do things because of her BF then it is kind of worse that her BF is a douche.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Kitek. This sentence has not translated very well, did you get an idea of what exactly she meant by this?

I took it to mean dancing naked, masturbating, using toys. That kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, damm said:

what is  all this crap same on photobucket   , are you selling something if you are keep it .

???

That was from over a week ago. I must have missed that post while cleaning his trail of destruction.  I will remove the Quote.

16 hours ago, kitek said:

Rebecca asks Jasmin about sexual life with her BF. Jasmin says that lately they didn't have any and previously rarely maintained .

This shows the Jasmin is as boring with her BF as she is in the apartment . 

On 11/11/2016 at 5:31 PM, kitek said:

Jasmin to her BF: You know that some people write comments on what we're doing here. And there are also those who translate our conversation. Madness!

Thanks for the translation Kitek, I've just seen it. Jasmin might appear to be a bore to some and is a tease for sure but with a figure like Venus and face divine her boyfriend doesn't deserve her. If I could take off 20 years I'd be out there in a minute and whisk her away for a better life; oh yes and throw away the battery for her iPad LOL

• Upvote 3

On 11/11/2016 at 6:31 PM, kitek said:
11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thanks for the translation Kitek, I've just seen it. Jasmin might appear to be a bore to some and is a tease for sure but with a figure like Venus and face divine her boyfriend doesn't deserve her. If I could take off 20 years I'd be out there in a minute and whisk her away for a better life; oh yes and throw away the battery for her iPad LOL

I bet she will kill any fun with her sad face and lazy ass. 

• Upvote 3

Jasmin to her BF: You know that some people write comments on what we're doing here. And there are also those who translate our conversation. Madness!

I still think that some of us could stop being so disrespectful to the girls...I know we all are allowed our opinions, but look how we hear from just one of the tenants, that they read what we all say.  How about showing them a little respect and appreciation when they do things we like, and mentioning our disapproval in a less harsh way...I think some of these girls are learning as they go.

We could enjoy their journey a bit better, if we weren't being punished for some other peoples' harshness.  I think it is at least worth a try.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Jasmin a su BF: Usted sabe que algunas personas escriben comentarios sobre lo que estamos haciendo aquí. Y también están aquellos que traduzcan nuestra conversación. ¡Locura!

Todavía pienso que algunos de nosotros podría dejar de ser tan irrespetuoso con las chicas ... Sé que todos estamos autorizados nuestras opiniones, pero mira lo que oímos de sólo uno de los inquilinos, que lean lo que todos decimos. ¿Qué hay de mostrarles un poco de respeto y aprecio cuando hacen cosas que nos gustan, y mencionando nuestra desaprobación de una manera menos dura ... Creo que algunas de estas niñas están aprendiendo a medida que avanzan.

Hemos podido disfrutar de su viaje un poco mejor, si no estábamos siendo castigados por la dureza algunas otras personas. Creo que es por lo menos vale la pena intentarlo.

What surprises me is that someone today is surprised that we continue their conversations, even they know that everything they do inside the house, can be recorded and heard ...
In Spain there is a data protection law, to which they are subject, and also RLC as a company established in Spain.
And this I say, because they are informed of the images that are taken inside the houses, from before entering the houses.

Okay I have to get it off my chest ... it will probably make me unpopular, but well :dodgy:

The increasing Jasmin bashing is starting to make me more and more uncomfortable.

1) I understand that at some point she might have been not nice with other tenants, notably about noise and closed doors. Okay, but it is incredibly minor. Griping about that for days and weeks ... Heck Milena did far worse than that.

2) I understand that after some crazy nights with the old tenants, we are all expecting dildos and orgies everywhere. Okay, but as far as nudity and "adult" content, she has not done more or less than many other tenants before her. She does what she has signed up to : she is not shying away from nudity, she is not hiding in hidden spots, she is not avoiding the cams.

3) I understand that many are upset by her lack of activity, between looking at movies on the couch and looking at movies on her ipad. But she is only the last of a long line of girls that spent 99% of their time glued to their phones. Heck, even Ilona, which is one of the most beloved girls here was attacked during her first tenure (the second was wayyy more eventful :) ) for spending entire nights chatting on her computer. Megan was heavily criticized too, and mocked for her puzzles and charades, until MADNESS happened and she suddenly became everyone's favorite.

Even if these complaintes were true, so what ? She is not any worse than 90% of the girls who were at some point in this appartment.

But no, that is not what bothers me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and can voice his displeasure, no worries.

But keep in mind that these girls can, and some do read those forums. It is clear from the translations that Jasmin does it (or at least, is aware about what is said about here). So keep in mind you whatever is said is directed towards a human beeing, Honestly, if I was in her shoes, and reading what is said about her, I would not bother, put on heavy clothes, and stay tucked in my bed under my covers until my time is up. How wait, that's exactly what she did after some attemps to be more "pleasing" towards the viewers (sexy dancing, walking around topless, long lotion sessions after shower, etc ...) !!!

Words have consequences, words hurt, and I don't think Jasmin (but it could be another girl) deserve to be hurt for just small incidents blown out on proportion on the forums.

I apologize if someone is shocked by my words, and I am not targeting anyone, just a general state of negativity (that I admit I also took part in).

• Upvote 8