Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I think you should really sort out all the buffering of the cams and problems that people are having first before introducing new features you see everyday the amount of people that have problems with these issues and this should be the no 1 priority over the rest. Get this issues sorted ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really hope so jabba,that one of major reasons i pay and like VH,contrary to the other major cam site in VH if an house/resident it's inactive for some few months the place it's closed or changed big time.Hope this big diferencial(for better)thing of them stay always an priority.

That and the direct costumer communication is what makes them different from RLC. They won't give up that unique advantage

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Are you talking about the captua thing with the fucking pictures? I hate, hate, hate that shit. Makes me wonder if VH does it on purpose to discourgae peoeple from sending tickets.

The Captcha Technology is used mostly to Block Spammers and Bots that try to Automatically Harvest e-Mail Addresses or try to Automatically Sign Up for or make use of Websites, Blogs or Forums.

It may be a pain for most users but it's there for a Purpose.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I think you should really sort out all the buffering of the cams and problems that people are having first before introducing new features you see everyday the amount of people that have problems with these issues and this should be the no 1 priority over the rest. Get this issues sorted ASAP.

Yes that Totaly should be the priority.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

The Captcha Technology is used mostly to Block Spammers and Bots that try to Automatically Harvest e-Mail Addresses or try to Automatically Sign Up for or make use of Websites, Blogs or Forums.

It may be a pain for most users but it's there for a Purpose.

You do know that most forums has an option of admin approval for admins to check and verify if a member is a spammer or not before allowing them access to their account and to log in. Regarding the website in you pay for a subscription then a captcha isn't needed and i'm sure there is lots of others that work better.

Just now, Daleys said:

You do know that most forums has an option of admin approval for admins to check and verify if a member is a spammer or not before allowing them access to their account and to log in. Regarding the website in you pay for a subscription then a captcha isn't needed and i'm sure there is lots of others that work better.

You can register without having to go for a subscription plan.

12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I agree. The buffering is the big thing that lets the site down. It should be the number 1 issue to fix before anything else is worked on. It's been an issue for a long time and not been resolved. I would hope that the tech team are working night and day to get to the bottom of this and have not sidelined it to concentrate on splitting the website into different parts.

It would be nice if VHTV could give us an update on what is being done to fix the problems and how long it will take.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

I'm aware of the Manually Approval Process. It's not very often it has to be utilized but it has been used on occasion when the Spammers Wreak Havoc on us.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes that Totaly should be the priority.

This has been an issue from day one and continues to make the site unwatchable when anything interesting is going on.  I was told they had it sorted and that only buffering occurred on the open rooms...but I was misled.  The buffering is worse than ever.

12 minutes ago, stanley said:

I agree. The buffering is the big thing that lets the site down. It should be the number 1 issue to fix before anything else is worked on. It's been an issue for a long time and not been resolved. I would hope that the tech team are working night and day to get to the bottom of this and have not sidelined it to concentrate on splitting the website into different parts.

It would be nice if VHTV could give us an update on what is being done to fix the problems and how long it will take.

The streaming videos are hosted on servers that are available to scores of other users. If the streaming video is popular, you can bet that it’s being simultaneous streamed by multiple users. This will make streaming slow thus making buffering necessary.  High Traffic Volume is usually the main cause.

• Like 1