Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Something I notice,the jeka and layne house are still listed,wonder if they gona open with other residents.Or Maybe site it's just very slow.

That is strange but common behaviour of VHTV to show closed apt´´s as OFFLINE until new ones will be opened. :sad:

4 minutes ago, spielo said:

That is strange but common behaviour of VHTV to show closed apt´´s as OFFLINE until new ones will be opened. :sad:

Lets wait and see,I could be wrong but think this thing of the houses closed to stay in name lots for long it's when they will open but with other residents,but who knows,neither of both houses were specialy good regard cams,lighting,their look etc,so would be nicer when another place opens to be an new place.

I have a request for the administrator of the forum: Is it possible to put the start date of every apartment of VHTV next to its name like you did with RLC? 

This way people know how old the apt is. They don't need to go inside the apt topic to find it out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

I have a request for the administrator of the forum: Is it possible to put the start date of every apartment of VHTV next to its name like you did with RLC? 

This way people know how old the apt is. They don't need to go inside the apt topic to find it out.

Good idea. @StnCld316 what do you think?

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Surprisingly the oldest apartment is Tim & Zoi's and that's only 4.5 months old. Apartments don't usually last long on VHTV.

The date should be the date of their arrival on VHTV.  This means Anna and Alex's are the oldest on VHTV (if i'm not wrong)

15 minutes ago, stanley said:

Surprisingly the oldest apartment is Tim & Zoi's and that's only 4.5 months old. Apartments don't usually last long on VHTV.

Grisha&Maria, Katie&Phil, A&A, Alice&Pavel are here longer then that. The difference is that they changed apartments