Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it seems RLC cancelled opening up new places at all.

RLC doesn't open up apartments as frequently but I do admit all their recent apartments are quite lavish. Sometimes it's not about quantity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

RLC doesn't open up apartments as frequently but I do admit all their recent apartments are quite lavish. Sometimes it's not about quantity.

I dont follow so close there. Whats the normal period they open up new places?

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont follow so close there. Whats the normal period they open up new places?

Right now they're keeping at a steady number of apartments at 21 I believe. They usually only  open a new place when a couple moves out. Either a couple will just replace them or they'll close out the apartment and open up a brand new one.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Right now they're keeping at a steady number of apartments at 21 I believe. They usually only  open a new place when a couple moves out. Either a couple will just replace them or they'll close out the apartment and open up a brand new one.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

They are moving. They should get back this weekend already from new location. Spolier: it's very cozy.

And now to very important things. Does anybody experience any streaming problems at the moment?
If you do, we would need you to let our support managers to access your PC remotely via remote access software, which we tell about via Support tickets, when nothing helps.

Again, I confirm, that there are no global issues with VHTV streaming, neither at NA continent, or EU. That's why complaints from 3-4 users here are very individual cases we would like to resolve at once.

If you don't feel like you receive quality support from us, please send me direct message here at CamCaps, i will assist you personally.

James

James... there are still people including myself that are experiencing cams that will not open or will only open after a refresh of the page.  I see them on the forum and they are having real issues.  I don't know where to go now, your support is so slow and they don't really provide any real help anyway..  The feeds are better than they were, but they still have issues.  

Also...as you may have seen, I am not happy about losing more days to your technical issues this past week.  I lost a bunch in November due to slow servers that were not North American enabled in Canada.  Which by the way i was only able to resolve after i got in contact with you on this thread.  Customer support had me jumping through hoops then too.  It's one thing to lose days, but insult to injury is asking me/us to constantly clear our cache or run tests and provide screenshots...etc in order to prove that the issue is not at our end.  Which is all that your support has offered.  By my count, I am out about 10 days.

8 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Still on the not so exciting side as Voyeur-House guests though.

Both sites offer something different for different audiences. RLC is more about stable established relationship/participants and beautiful models with beautiful homes They tend to be more "boring" but for those that are more into seeing loving relationships, that is for them. More people end up married on RLC if that's your sort of thing and there is a lot more affection between the couples there.

VH is more about the younger tenants; college students who tend to be more sexually adventurous. Good if you like crazy sex antics but potentially comes with drama (ie Rock/Ana, Em/Sid, Alan/Nina, Karla/Arnie, etc:)

RLC and VH are both good and bad at various things but in terms of strictly what can be seen on streams, I don't have any complaints about either site.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Both sites offer something different for different audiences. RLC is more about stable established relationship/participants and beautiful models with beautiful homes They tend to be more "boring" but for those that are more into seeing loving relationships, that is for them. More people end up married on RLC if that's your sort of thing and there is a lot more affection between the couples there.

VH is more about the younger tenants; college students who tend to be more sexually adventurous. Good if you like crazy sex antics but potentially comes with drama (ie Rock/Ana, Em/Sid, Alan/Nina, Karla/Arnie, etc:)

RLC and VH are both good and bad at various things but in terms of strictly what can be seen on streams, I don't have any complaints about either site.

Dear friend, please reconsider.:angel:

Most of the girls are 30+ at VH. The biggest difference between RLC and VH is in relationships and professionalism.

7 minutes ago, spielo said:

Dear friend, please reconsider.:angel:

Most of the girls are 30+ at VH. The biggest difference between RLC and VH is in relationships and professionalism.

I know a lot about the different participants of VHTV but also of RLC
If we do not count Betty, we have participants who are around in the same ages
The only difference is that on RLC, they do not seem to have the need to do shows every night to have views and so stay in the project (I just refer to the different as I understand from Groomy, maybe I'm interpreting them in the wrong way)
On RLC, we often see family and friends visit, and I find that it brings some more
We can see the same thing on VHTV but these apartments are not the most popular because I feel that members want sex and nothing else