Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

been over 24 hours since a post about these two,hmmm....not too much to talk about i guess. in fact the whole forum about rlc has begun to slack off. could it be that people is loosing interest?

It isn't common for threads to go multiple days without a single post about that couple unless you're in the barca thread. VH has become the new hotshot voyeur site because none of the couples on RLC offer anything of interest to watch. Look what happened when we all found out Maya was fucking another guy. This thread lit up.. with her and her new boyfriend still continues to be a topic of discussion. Before that? Nobody was interested in Maya and Stepan anymore because the two of them became a stale couple, even before they broke up and went months without sex. The other couples all fall in that same category, unless they have guests that visit them while they are away. 

Adiana/Daniel haven't had a post in their discussion thread for almost a week.

Stesha/Marco haven't had a post in their discussion thread for 10 days.

Desiree/Raul haven't had a post in their discussion thread for a week now.

Anabel/Efim haven't had a post in their discussion thread for a week now.

Julia/Eric constantly goes days without a post in their thread.

Kitty/Smith only has a recent discussion because she's considering getting fake tits or at least people think she's considering it.

And the list goes on.... Truth is, these couples are just boring beyond words can describe. You'll notice that RLC has finally started trying to improve their model by trying to put multiple couples in one apartment. It's because sites like VV (the old VV) and VH have found a way to add something new to the voyeur experience. RLC is way too rigid in their way of thinking and most of these current cast of couples do nothing for them.

On 30-9-2017 at 5:37 PM, peking said:

prefer RLC's method, their only problem is being so quick to ban.

I had switch over from RLC to VHTV  and already stopped my subscription on VHTV ! Yesterday I witness a  SM session ,and that is not what I want to see . There are other sites for that .

A girls body is not made to punch and hurt . Even if she seems to like it afterwards !:angry:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, turkey said:

I had switch over from RLC to VHTV  and already stopped my subscription on VHTV ! Yesterday I witness a  SM session ,and that is not what I want to see . There are other sites for that .

A girls body is not made to punch and hurt . Even if she seems to like it afterwards !:angry:

That's why every site has Multiple Apartments. If you don't like what you view in One Apartment there are many more to look at. Not every Apartment will be the same.

• Like 1

je constate encore une fois ce soir que Maya est partie dormir chez son amant. et nous on doit regarder dormir Stephan et les animaux ...  

RLC. NE PREND AUCUNE DECISION AVEC CE COUPLE QUI N'EN  N'EST PLUS UN . C'EST DOMMAGE MAIS C'EST LA VIE

ON NE PAYE PAS POUR DES COLOCATAIRES ,  MERCI DE FAIRE QUELQUE CHOSE 

oui henriPas , depuis un. mois, Maya se fait tringler par un. autre gars chaque fois que Staphan va au camping le weeekend , il lui laisse la place et le gars vient faire cela dans la maison et il'dort meme dans le lit a la place de.   Stephan

12 hours ago, Juliana said:

Maya and Stepan - 

Maya and _____ ?  New bf ???? - 

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

As I said elsewhere... Dude - Not going to click the link w/o a photo.  Respectfully, you have less than 100 posts.  Gotta be careful.

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

As I said elsewhere... Dude - Not going to click the link w/o a photo.  Respectfully, you have less than 100 posts.  Gotta be careful.

as i said elsewhere... yes... dont click... i appreciate that... thanks...

2 hours ago, Howard said:

If it makes any difference, I've downloaded 17 of her videos without a single hitch. 
No pop-ups, no malware, just clean, FAST downloads and they all play beautifully.
I don't believe you have anything to worry about.

• Like 3