Betty & Rick Part #1

Sometimes I do not understand the reactions of the members of this forum
You often complain about not having sex 24 / 24h, and when you have sex you are still not happy, at some point you should still know what you really want
I do not really see what you are saying about this couple, especially since this is not the first time Betty and Henry have been sleeping together without their respective partners
I do not think they're idiots and if they do, it's because all the people involved agree with that
Me what I find funny, is to see that some are shocked by that while it is completely normal that Misty chained the guys or that some like Drew fuck with all the girls of VH ^^

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nack said:

@Admin @StnCld316 @moos54 @Foamy T. SquirrelHaven't seen any forum or company with weekly UM downtime..What are you guys doing ?

It has been doing this ever since the change to the New Servers.  Happens every Sunday Morning at the exact same time on a weekly basis.  

At least when it happens the Forum is basically at it's deadest time so not many would notice when there's only 40 Online. 

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's not our fault, this UM downtime is about the new software serveur 

Then fix it.2 Hours is a lot EVERY week.You should have it scheduled every month off-peak hours.I manage quite a few servers myself.I'll get fired if i schedule weekly 2 hours downtime.

1 minute ago, nack said:

Then fix it.2 Hours is a lot EVERY week.You should have it scheduled every month off-peak hours.I manage quite a few servers.I'll get fired if i schedule weekly 2 hours downtime.

with this UM, you can take a nap :biggrin: 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You often complain about not having sex 24 / 24h, and when you have sex you are still not happy, at some point you should still know what you really want
I do not really see what you are saying about this couple, especially since this is not the first time Betty and Henry have been sleeping together without their respective partners
I do not think they're idiots and if they do, it's because all the people involved agree with that
Me what I find funny, is to see that some are shocked by that while it is completely normal that Misty chained the guys or that some like Drew fuck with all the girls of VH ^^

I would like to see Mira getting fucked by a young stud while Henry is not there or is sleeping in the the next room.That would be awesome.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nack said:

I would like to see Mira getting fucked by a young stud while Henry is not there or is sleeping in the the next room.That would be awesome.

I'd love to see this happen too, it's about time Mira got some pleasure out of this swinging business.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

You're not alone, I don't understand it either. Whatever happens in the apartment is done with full consent of all , so I completely don't understand reaction of some people.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, waldi said:

You're not alone, I don't understand it either. Whatever happens in the apartment is done with full consent of all , so I completely don't understand reaction of some people.

When Betty refused Rick to come into his own bed while Henry was there, was low in my opinion. A guy couldn't get into his OWN bed, while some other guy is with his wife, and the fact he angrily left the house after it suggests he wasn't cool with it either. Just too weird for me. Sorry.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1