Em, Lexy & Pete

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Tout ce qui a été dit par Groomy a été plus ou moins confirmée par L / P.

You're not sick of speculating on these two virgins?

Is the VH audience under 22 so important?

I'm going back to Candy Crush!

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Only debatable point is they took his name off the apartment in Vh and here. 

Yes, that's true. And the question is why. He still acting like someone who's part of the project. Maybe we'll know the answer in the coming days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, that's true. And the question is why. He still acting like someone who's part of the project. Maybe we'll know the answer in the coming days.

I agree..kinda like the real world..no easy to evict a person that doesn't want to go..He plays it as wanting EM but he's at his happiest right now. 

19 minutes ago, pahman said:

I trust Groomy more than L/P. They said lots of things that didn't happen. 

We said what we knew from first hand, seems that things change fast always here and it’s not our fault, I apologize anyway Pahman I didn’t want to lose anyone’s trust neither spread lies.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Yes, and I am not sure why everybody keep saying Ana. I though Alex is the one running the franchise.

I think Anna is like a handbrake to Alex. Without her, i guess Lisa, Em, Sid would've already left.

6 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We said what we knew from first hand, seems that things change fast always here and it’s not our fault, I apologize anyway Pahman I didn’t want to lose anyone’s trust neither spread lies.

Hey friends don't worry everything is cool. You can't know everything and especially with Sid & Em things change very rapidly. ❤️

How's it going? Having a great time?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey friends don't worry everything is cool. You can't know everything and especially with Sid & Em things change very rapidly. ❤️

How's it going? Having a great time?

They have changed rapidly.  Sid's name is no longer listed on the Apartment. I take it he has resettled to Freeloader Status.      :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

You must not apologize to anyone.
and should not give too much importance to what is spoken here

and also the people here do not want the truth, they want to impose their truths

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lexy&Pete said:

I'm so sorry @Lexy&Pete and i regret using the word "Trust". Like you said things are changing very fast. It's not your fault. Like i said in one of my earlier post, Anna and Alex are the managers and they are the people who make the decisions. If they say one thing and they do something else, they are the ones to blame not the tenants. 

I hope you have a nice day. See you soon.

• Like 2

How can any of us keep up with what em and Sid are thinking when they don't know what there thinking so really we don't stand a chance with all this thinking this and that the only thing I know for sure  is em is lil more fun when Sid is not around he can't handle em having any sort of fun cause when he thinks she is about to enjoy her self he runs to the toilet crying like I bloody 2 year it's about time he mans up or just leave and never come back come on alex&anna how much longer are you going to let this carry on there both in there own way letting  the whole project and us and even you 2 down this apartment needs revamped up with new ppl too keep all your hard work there both 2 blame but a lil more sids fault that's a fact  so stop selling all the loyal customers short with they's 2 replace or get rid of Sid siimple

2 hours ago, Houlii said:

Ya but you have to admit this place spiked when Sid was imposingly gone..I agree Bob may cause some problems but remember Bob is a product of Sid..I think if Em grew a set of balls and booted them both she Could do just fine. you are right though the package doesn't work in here..

Where did the place spike?  On CC with comments(which doesn't matter)?  Do you know what the stats were (that's what counts)?  The weekend that Sid left and Bib came was not anything special, IMHO.  They watched tv, Bob and Em had had sex once, and they went to Lisa's house and sat around.    

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They have changed rapidly.  Sid's name is no longer listed on the Apartment. I take it he has resettled to Freeloader Status.      :biggrin:

He has always had a freeloaders attitude "I'll take anything I don't have to make an effort to get!"

• Like 1