Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

I more than anyone else I really like Serena and I miss her. Mostly of her spirit and her dedicated dance.

But let us be sensible (if possible). The reaction and the resumption to fill this gap is already being carried out.

In just one week we had more moves in this project than others that do not have in months (in this style, I want to reinforce) /.

So the critiques here are really constructive and sensible, (grounded),?
Or for free and with a derogatory purpose?

Up to this point in the vision of those who see this project and not only look at it, real, significant and promising progress is becoming feasible day by day.
Even in the intimate and affectionate relationship of Nina and Alan.

wfme.jpg

8mlz.jpg

wr67.jpg

igc1.jpg

I think that even Serena, who was visiting Kira and her girlfriend today, would agree with me.🙄

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I was thinking (i know thats dangerous lol) how about the possibility of Edda replacing Serena lol.

Hope that don't happen.. but if it have to happen (and the manager reads all the buzz here, he knows very well how the script of last night was desired).. at least hope she invites Nora to play with her again (only her)

• Like 1

I really started to like and respect Sina very much,

I know that your glasses are not a caprixo, a convenience, but a real and essential necessity.
But they are lending an impertinent and exciting feel to her right now. A fetish.

And as I also said before, Sina does not shy away from or retreat from the challenges presented to her at moment.😋

vezk.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

I already missed Edda so much. She is so lovely.

Edda's problem in stability. Remember situation - when she have an apartment.

Meanwhile - 1 week = 5 different girls and 1 guy. And everyone have a hot action.