Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It is scary.  Now the coronavirus (COVID19) is starting to populate.   It's going to get worse instead of better. 

Yh now that it's entered my city I guess now it's just a matter of time before I get it. Can't afford to not go to work.

Just now, AntEater said:

Yh now that it's entered my city I guess now it's just a matter of time before I get it. Can't afford to not go to work.

I read in the news it has now hit NYC. Just take care of yourself the best way you know how.  They better get a good supply of masks there quick before it gets too out of hand.  Also there have been some cases in Florida as well.

I can see the Dow Jones dropping 2,000 Points or more at opening bell Monday morning. 

• Thanks 1

There doesn't seem to be a let up in the cruise industry. There were 5 ships in today and the people boarded and departed as on any normal day. Disney doesn't claim shortages either. 

15 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

There doesn't seem to be a let up in the cruise industry. There were 5 ships in today and the people boarded and departed as on any normal day. Disney doesn't claim shortages either. 

Our Canadian Snowbirds should be leaving soon.  Temps are going into the 50 to 55 range all next week and the long range says 60+ after that. Spring has officially arrived.  

I love it when it's hot, humid, the tourists are gone and I can drive a 20 minute drive in 20 minutes instead of 40 minutes. I don't have to wait in line at a restaurant at 5 in the afternoon and I don't have to put up with a bunch of just plain idiots anywhere I go.

Go home you cheap ass Canadians and take take the no-tipping Europeans with you. Our service industry hates you.

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

I love it when it's hot, humid, the tourists are gone and I can drive a 20 minute drive in 20 minutes instead of 40 minutes. I don't have to wait in line at a restaurant at 5 in the afternoon and I don't have to put up with a bunch of just plain idiots anywhere I go.

Go home you cheap ass Canadians and take take the no-tipping Europeans with you. Our service industry hates you.

Fuck you and your tourist industry which DEPENDS on Canadians for your very survival.  YOUR taxes would be much higher, your land values would be in the toilet.  So fuck you!

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I read in the news it has now hit NYC. Just take care of yourself the best way you know how.  They better get a good supply of masks there quick before it gets too out of hand.  Also there have been some cases in Florida as well.

I can see the Dow Jones dropping 2,000 Points or more at opening bell Monday morning. 

Even our governor has lost faith, it's multiplying really fast. Still feel a little stupid going around wearing a mask though.

Trump is still trying to keep everybody calm so the stock market doesn't take a hit but I think he's really worried as well.

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck you and your tourist industry which DEPENDS on Canadians for your very survival.  YOUR taxes would be much higher, your land values would be in the toilet.  So fuck you!

Not hard to get under your skin, is it? Nothing of what I do 'DEPENDS' on anyone from anywhere in the world. While Canadians are welcome with open arms, it's the ones from Quebec, that are the worst of the worst. The cheap bastards park in WalMart parking lots overnight so they won't have to pay for a campground or lodging, throw their trash out the door and empty their waste tanks where they parked. It got so bad that WalMart Corporation had to enact a ruling against overnight parking on their lots. And like Europeans, they don't tip. In Europe, it's not customary to tip, they pay a living wage to food service workers. 

You have to be one of those Liberals who thinks no one can say what they want, but you can spout all of your hate with no repercussions. I would never stoop to your low level.

Now, continuing on with the discussion about a media over-blown virus...