Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

4 hours ago, groomy said:

D&D - were not epic. They acted in their limits.

I can't speak for anyone else on this matter, but I have never needed epic orgies to be entertained. Throughout the history of VH, I can say easily my favorite girls of all time were Juliet, Ruby, Courtney, Darcie and Edda. None of those girls did anything "epic." I also to some degree do not care about beauty or attractiveness. Ruby and Edda were not the most beautiful girls on the site, but I still preferred to watch them and enjoyed discussing their actions. On the flip side, you can take some of the most "beautiful" girls: Katie, Violet, Lena, Leonie, I'm sure some others, and I couldn't care less that they are gone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Think it may start slacking off very soon as Russia's covids are starting to rise now and they are about 2 or 3 weeks behind everyone else at least so prepare for an even more boring few weeks I suppose. Still Sergio can then teach Melissa how to cook chicken then 😁

Yeah, this virus is against fun in any shape or form. I think its plan is to make us all depressed lol 

I believe Moscow is now in quarantine, there is riot police on the street to keep people at home. not sure where the VHTV participants are located, hopefully they are in some remote areas & they'll not be affected lol

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, this virus is against fun in any shape or form. I think its plan is to make us all depressed lol 

I believe Moscow is now in quarantine, there is riot police on the street to keep people at home. not sure where the VHTV participants are located, hopefully they are in some remote areas & they'll not be affected lol

What, even more than VH is doing :biggrin:

Quite frankly this apartment can get boring when it just the two of them..I welcome the new activity with the big boy but am disappointed they choose to do most of it somewhere else..I think the three of them should get an apartment together and good luck to them..

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Think it may start slacking off very soon as Russia's covids are starting to rise now and they are about 2 or 3 weeks behind everyone else at least so prepare for an even more boring few weeks I suppose. Still Sergio can then teach Melissa how to cook chicken then 😁

No one is allowed to leave the house, up to 7 years in prison

32 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Quite frankly this apartment can get boring when it just the two of them..I welcome the new activity with the big boy but am disappointed they choose to do most of it somewhere else..I think the three of them should get an apartment together and good luck to them..

If you are not already a member of VHTV then this is a perfect time not to waste your money in these stressful times 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't speak for anyone else on this matter, but I have never needed epic orgies to be entertained. Throughout the history of VH, I can say easily my favorite girls of all time were Juliet, Ruby, Courtney, Darcie and Edda. None of those girls did anything "epic." I also to some degree do not care about beauty or attractiveness. Ruby and Edda were not the most beautiful girls on the site, but I still preferred to watch them and enjoyed discussing their actions. On the flip side, you can take some of the most "beautiful" girls: Katie, Violet, Lena, Leonie, I'm sure some others, and I couldn't care less that they are gone.

And about them - similarly. There are currently no girls at Julie or Ruby level in project. And such extraordinary as Courtney with her friends. Now level - Daenerys, Shrek&Fiona, Elza and lost popularity on BongaCams (perhaps VHTV thinks they can lead to success and millions $ - Chickstream) - Kimberly&Charles

Problem is not people - who gone in history. Problem - no promising and interesting new people. This is not problem of Covid-19, oil prices, failed investments in Boeing or Dow-30. Absolutely fact - this problem more than 6 months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest maitre197
7 minutes ago, groomy said:

And about them - similarly. There are currently no girls at Julie or Ruby level in project. And such extraordinary as Courtney with her friends. Now level - Daenerys, Shrek&Fiona, Elza and lost popularity on BongaCams (perhaps VHTV thinks they can lead to success and millions $ - Chickstream) - Kimberly&Charles

Problem is not people - who gone in history. Problem - no promising and interesting new people. This is not problem of Covid-19, oil prices, failed investments in Boeing or Dow-30. Absolutely fact - this problem more than 6 months.

More precisely, the old stars leaved, but the new ones never came.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

On this, I agree 100%.

And on some note, I predicted this would happen with how unbelievably horrible the turnover rate is on this site. If a couple lasts a full year on VHTV, it should be considered a miracle, because let's be honest here most people barely last even a few months. And VHTV does nothing to incentivize people to stay, other than charging tenants stupid fines for any arbitrary  reason they can come up with. So it isn't even worth the effort becoming invested in anyone that has potential to be good on this site because most likely they won't even last 4 or 5 months.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

More precisely, the old stars leaved, but the new ones never came

They left for some reason, but I mainly blame vhtv and their idiotic policy of disconnecting the flats without any cause, collecting fines while being influenced by people sending stupid tickets, or nonsense rules which are disincentives for potential newcomers; now it is what it is, bullshit.

• Like 1