Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

5 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Maybe it wasn't actually a mutually agreed upon departure?

There are some that move and never notify RLC of their intentions and it take a couple of days before they realize he's gone.

Also RLC could have another Tenant lined up and just change the name when it happens.  

Unbeliable.So the house is was been almost always empty for the last weeks and now finaly rlc dares to give info and is..house will be empty one more month because bla bla dude is in vacations.We are really treated like shitt by rlc.Put this Dump offline,its empty.Then put it online when the dude return from "vacations",its 10 active online houses..not 11.Unbeliable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Unbeliable.So the house is was been almost always empty for the last weeks and now finaly rlc dares to give info and is..house will be empty one more month because bla bla dude is in vacations.We are really treated like shitt by rlc.Put this Dump offline,its empty.Then put it online when the dude return from "vacations",its 10 active online houses..not 11.Unbeliable.

come on Ze...they have been treating y'all like shit for years, what else is new!

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Hakeem or this apartment  on vacation till 7 june :dodgy:

Vacation? I thought the Hakeem cleaned the apartment of all his belongings. 

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hakeem started with a lie and so it's only fitting that his stay ended with a lie, too. 🤣

I don't think he'll show up again. This audacious Action is the only thing left for RLC to avoid admitting that they have lost another apartment. Now there are only 10 Apartments left, let's see which one goes down next. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

come on Ze...they have been treating y'all like shit for years, what else is new!

True,but they reached Unbeliable low levels.I mean this dude isn't living in house for weeks,barely is in place,leaved a lot of days ago and now rlc days dude is vacations for one month,i mean is the biggest bs ever.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Hakeem started with a lie and so it's only fitting that his stay ended with a lie, too. 🤣

I don't think he'll show up again. This audacious Action is the only thing left for RLC to avoid admitting that they have lost another apartment. Now there are only 10 Apartments left, let's see which one goes down next. 

Another joke of an apartment in the history of RLC. 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

True,but they reached Unbeliable low levels.I mean this dude isn't living in house for weeks,barely is in place,leaved a lot of days ago and now rlc days dude is vacations for one month,i mean is the biggest bs ever.

I totally agree Ze but there isn't a damn thing you can do about so just put it out of your mind.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Once a lier and cheater..always a lier and cheater.Seing actual rlc i wouldn't be surprised if dude returns with a brand new(fake)partner.They did it with Asia and totaly seing them doing it again.As i said prior..Its easy money,the dude won't let it go..who would ever tought rlc would do things like this..a house in "vacations" for a month.Thank god we have so much ofer of houses avaliable..all 10 of them🤣.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree Ze but there isn't a damn thing you can do about so just put it out of your mind.

My friend if they close M&A and C&Y..then there is absolutely a lot i can do...just waiting for that day.As the old saying tells..what goes arround comes arround.

• Like 1