Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Finaly some decent act by site.House would be empty more than one month.NOW give us a new, nice,normal couple.Three couples houses is patetic.No barca ex residents..no shows,always naked,in langerie in cams..JUST a  NEW regular,nice couple..take your time..find the residents,people from the country and reopen house.

If anything it just shows some more how disingenuous RLC is towards their subscribers for saying he's on vacation until June only to then remove his place. They knew damn well he was gone, otherwise why put a random reason for his absence with a random date of return? And let's not pretend that it's because Hakeen somehow changed ideas, dude packed his stuff before he left.

While I'd wish for a new real couple, the fact that RLC has dropped the ball way more than often doesn't give much hope to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:31 AM, happyone said:

Like others have said, Hakeem is a good liar, so wouldn't put it past him to lie to RLC and say he is returning when in fact he does not intent to. 

or RLC is lying to us.  Time will tell.  

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

If anything it just shows some more how disingenuous RLC is towards their subscribers for saying he's on vacation until June only to then remove his place. They knew damn well he was gone, otherwise why put a random reason for his absence with a random date of return? And let's not pretend that it's because Hakeen somehow changed ideas, dude packed his stuff before he left.

While I'd wish for a new real couple, the fact that RLC has dropped the ball way more than often doesn't give much hope to be honest.

Guess we found out!!!  Hakeem has left the project and this apartment is gone as well 😏

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess we found out!!! 😏

The cams showed him emptying out the entire place so I have a hard time believing that he'd lie to RLC and they bought into it. But if they ever did then they're way stupider that I thought.

Since I don't think it's in the best of their interest to remove a place at this point, I wonder if they had some plan (i.e. someone else move in) that ended up failing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

The cams showed him emptying out the entire place so I have a hard time believing that he'd lie to RLC and they bought into it. But if they ever did then they're way stupider that I thought.

Since I don't think it's in the best of their interest to remove a place at this point, I wonder if they had some plan (i.e. someone else move in) that ended up failing.

Not only RLC, but a lot of the girls he brought to this apartment 😏

• Haha 1

il y a 48 minutes, AntEater a dit :

What the hell was all of that?? 

Is RLC trying to hint to us that new residents will be moving in on the 7th of June or was that just one last mind fuck just for fun?

Hopefully it was a new couple is badly needed. If a new couple does aarrive i hope to god that they have guests and lots of them and come regulary to visit.

• Upvote 1

peut-être qu'Hakeem est parti en vacances et qu'il a ensuite dit qu'il ne reviendrait pas au dernier moment ou bien il n'a pas dit à RLC qu'il quitte définitivement en tout cas il y a un appartement de moins sur la liste maintenant Rlc sera forcé d'ouvrir un autre appartement sinon il y aura un manque à gagner

maybe Hakeem went on vacation and then said he wouldn’t come back at the last minute or he didn’t tell RLC that he’s definitely leaving anyway there’s one less apartment on the list now Rlc will be forced to open another apartment otherwise he there will be a shortfall

14 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Hopefully it was a new couple is badly needed. If a new couple does aarrive i hope to god that they have guests and lots of them and come regulary to visit.

I don't really have much hope for Prague, RLC doesn't seem to have good connections there but I agree that's what I want to see.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Daleys said:

Yes RLC finally woke up. We all knew he had left by him emptying the apartment.

Who will come next? Former couples From Russia like Nelly & Bogdan? There has been no really new apartments, since the Russian apartments has been removed.