Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo groomy, hows everything? Do you know what they are celebrating with the parade?

Victory day parade dear. We in the West think we won WW2. All we did was to provide a western front. 80% of Wehrmacht casualties occurred on russian soil.

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is potentially hottest apartment in all project. I hope VH learned some things and not kill apartment for small violations (they will be 100%)

I absolutely agree, just a small hint; In my opinion you should put videos of powerful, wonderful and invincible Red Army in a different political topic; we are here to admire the sexy girls, therefore, I don't think it's a right place to commemorate the heroes; obviously you will do what you want....😉

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I absolutely agree, just a small hint; In my opinion you should put videos of powerful, wonderful and invincible Red Army in a different political topic; we are here to admire the sexy girls, therefore, I don't think it's a right place to commemorate the heroes; obviously you will do what you want....😉

Well, I just answered - why chose June 24 (not September 2, for example) after traditional May 9 is failed. No any politics.😉

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, I just answered - why chose June 24 (not September 2, for example) after traditional May 9 is failed. No any politics.😉

Question is not for us I reckon...😉 but thanks for dementi

45 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Bit confused Brock and Lear time says +3 GMT and it is still light outside - then Rebecca and Abbey says +3 GMT and it is dark outside. WTF...

You know that the time zone stays same when one of the places is more north or south...

In St. Petersburg for example at this time of year the sun doesn't set completely. It's called whit nights. And yet they have the same time zone like for example Sochi where it gets dark at 8pm..

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You know that the time zone stays same when one of the places is more north or south...

In St. Petersburg for example at this time of year the sun doesn't set completely. It's called whit nights. And yet they have the same time zone like for example Sochi where it gets dark at 8pm..

That's interesting,I like that sort of thing.👍