Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really hope not...For me, easily the best apt here. But they've had several warnings now, and don't appear to have made an effort to turn the music down, even a little bit. So can understand the neighbours...especially because they ended up getting C&Y evicted for the very same thing :huh:. I'll be absolutely gutted if Luna disappears from our screens..

Sad Mood GIF by Tennis TV

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

So many hours just so FG girl can get her suitcase from the apartment? That seems even less likely to me.

It is the times that you need to hate RLC because they don’t give any update when they actually can if it has to do with constructions .. I will just say that since comments and posts keep on coming for this apartment , it is established as a really popular one by now ☺️😇

agree  with all logical speculation..... repeated noise complaints (and a couple 'all nighters')  and likely FG (boobies - love that name  it just brings a smile to my face ...miss seeing more chances at those boobies ) 

but FG could really have screwed them if the neighbors prove she was Breaking in and stealing .... sorry but you kids got to go...  and the argument and mood between Luna and Zak as I had noted was pretty heated by Zak  and Luna had to shut down her  arguments ?????   but they went under M. after that and now this new speculation?..

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

agree  with all logical speculation..... repeated noise complaints (and a couple 'all nighters')  and likely FG (boobies - love that name  it just brings a smile to my face ...miss seeing more chances at those boobies ) 

but FG could really have screwed them if the neighbors prove she was Breaking in and stealing .... sorry but you kids got to go...  and the argument and mood between Luna and Zak as I had noted was pretty heated by Zak  and Luna had to shut down her  arguments ?????   but they went under M. after that and now this new speculation?..

Could also be a crime scene, with FG having eaten body parts as well when the fridge was empty.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

To me this looks now like its the end of Luna and Zac. Sad because the apt. held the most interest for me. I don't think I could go back to Masha masturbating in the tub or Leora and Malia fake lesbian shows etc. This sucks. RLC needs to improve soon or I'm out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

To me this looks now like its the end of Luna and Zac. Sad because the apt. held the most interest for me. I don't think I could go back to Masha masturbating in the tub or Leora and Malia fake lesbian shows etc. This sucks. RLC needs to improve soon or I'm out.

Second that. If L&T keep on this steady downwards spiral and M&A maintain their current state there's nothing left to care for really. Mashas presence is a total waste of bandwidth and don't even get me started on the demise of Leora, once the shining star of RLC. Boy, do I miss Stesha and Desiree.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sean_G said:

Totaly.They are one of the very few houses i feel its worth all the money payed.Also not intersted in the "dolls" or shows.Very hard to find a reason to pay if this house closes.But dont think is closing,as i sayed westerday looking to replay they were preparing a large meal(seemed for several persons),hoise was cleaned if not mistaken and they were waiting for something,someone.If only rlc had some,any respect for us and gived proper info..but nothing.

• Like 2