B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think, this is bullshit, considering the fact that RLC started and grew big without the bullshit shows. Ultimately, I'm not even saying anything against girl apartments, even if I think they're a bad idea, but they have to be realistic.

its not bullshit because they were the only ones then ,now you have other sites that actually have a bunch of sex like VHTV stealing all RLC's customers so RLC had to adapt to compete 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so no Masha so far,guess they wont be staying in the villa it seams they should have been there already if they were

No, the story is that nelly said no, tbh it seemed short notice , oh by the way i am flying this afternoon can i use your room.

There is no other space so most likely a hotel, saying that B and N are out so maybe that have met up. Always the offline place maybe

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its not bullshit because they were the only ones then ,now you have other sites that actually have a bunch of sex like VHTV stealing all RLC's customers so RLC had to adapt to compete 

This from the guy who said he was 'done'! Think RLC may be on the brink of going bust anyway. The site and concept is now nearly 10 years old and things have changed. What worked in 2011 may not work now given the change in attitudes plus the dreaded visus. The BS shows are what they are; BS shows. The girls like Holly and Megan are going through the motions (bating) lights out every night, like they have been told to do something. Apart from the Masha party there has been little to look at - I have not bothered with much of it. Time will tell on the future of RLC

Soprattuto perche’ in una coversazione tra Carlos e Radi, diceva che la maggior parte delle visualizzazioni sono per le ragazze da sole o festa tra ragazze, essendo un pubblico maschile, piace vedere solo le donne, e questo lo dice Carlos che fa’ parte del progetto.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

The downfall at RLC was not VHTV, but the loss of 2/3 of all its apartments due to the loss of russia. Since then, RLC has been losing viewers almost constantly.

If you seriously think these pseudo lesbian bullshit shows are going to be a crowd puller, it's time to wake up. The thing becomes only really great when really emptions can be seen. That's why the events between Nelly and Martina get so much attention. Since most of the girls are straight, this means that guys are required to be in these apartments to be successful.

• Like 1

i am just waiting for my sub to run out btw,i dont care for the shows and would rather see them actually do things in real life but i understand why RLC moved in this direction to compete with the other sites and does anyone think RLC would still even be here if it was just couples apts

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i am just waiting for my sub to run out btw,i dont care for the shows and would rather see them actually do things in real life but i understand why RLC moved in this direction to compete with the other sites and does anyone think RLC would still even be here if it was just couples apts

Prob not .. I cancelled yesterday to give it some time to either change or go tits up

• Like 1

Maybe this discussion convinces the few people who still weren't convinced that Bogdan and Nelly manage the flats in Barcelona, anyway it's strange that Nelly allows that asshole of Gina's boyfriend to live in B4 and doesn't allow Masha to bring a boyfriend, maybe Masha's boyfriend doesn't provide enough drugs like Cesar, Masha is a bit anarchic, Nelly on the other hand is a person who plans everything, maybe she's afraid he'll take away the limelight, after the real story with Martina

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Thank you for sharing. May I ask for a bit more? Regret  Regret what? And what bullet did you/the group dodge? A generalization rather than anything specific would be favorable. I don't want to pry.  Even a No will do.

Regrets like the big one I face every day -- not going to college (or University if I speak like a continental European!).  A few girlfriends of mine have similar regrets around college. Of course none of the guys skipped college and many of them have great lives ahead of them (this is not bashing men, I don't do that ... it's just a fact).   It's not a huge regret, perspective is everything.  I didn't go to college because I got pregnant ... but I would not change anything AT ALL relative to my kids.  I love them dearly.   Another common regret in my group is not working harder at school.  I don't feel this one so much as I did pretty well and was a pretty good student outside of the sleepovers.  Any random person who knew me in high school would quickly bin me into the "book nerds" group or the "sluts burnouts" group ... I had a bit of double personality based on who knew me.

Dodging bullets ... that is about tempting fate and winning.  The group I hung with, we did not get pregnant (in high school), no STD's, no DUI's, arrests, etc.  We did some crazy stuff which now kinds of scares me a bit when I look back.  But like I said, they were GREAT times at the time.   A lot of us were like Gina is often.  Taking a risk by mentioning this because although I see similarities, there are also big differences.  The biggest:  Does she really love the sex, like Masha?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so no Masha so far,guess they wont be staying in the villa it seams they should have been there already if they were

Masha will be in a hotel till the 12th April , she moves then in B4 .. Friday the 9th party in B4 😉

• Like 2