Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

13 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

And, out the door at 19:59, clad all in black right down to the little black choker.

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

0800....not home yet....

look like you missed this 😁

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

and this 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Glijmiddel, Zal een zware nacht worden:wink:

Thank you for the information. From this new comment and revelation, for sure Alberto knows what kind of girl he’s developed but he doesn’t seem to care much unless perhaps he gets STD. That which you all on the forum most likely would love that transmission from Martina but must settle for watching her activities on RLC.

As I read this forum, I become increasingly aware and understand very well why translation is not shared. If you all don't know what she does on some of her overnights by now, you will never know. 

Just a thought, would that be Oil-based, water or silicone-based lubricant.  You all must love your favorite girl who brings her own lubricant to the party. Oh wait; this is not proof of what Martina might be doing with the lubricant. It could very well be for a friend. Wonder what acts of kindness she is going to perform or have happen.  Or could she be partying with her newly introduced Russian boyfriends met from the party at B4. Can’t wait for the good reading from all defending her yet again.  I am hoping she does not forgets where she lives. But she has an Alberto to bring her back if she does..maybe. 

• Upvote 1