B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I guess what baffles me is how Loraine can go from doing nothing for weeks..to suddenly strap-ons and sucking dildos.  Then back to being a nun.  She is a beautiful girl for sure, but please RLC GET HER OUT OF HERE!!

Image result for Euros

She is a lovely looking girl though, so it's allowed...😁

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I guess what baffles me is how Loraine can go from doing nothing for weeks..to suddenly strap-ons and sucking dildos.  Then back to being a nun.  She is a beautiful girl for sure, but please RLC GET HER OUT OF HERE!!

She did not look like a willing participant.

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

She did not look like a willing participant.

"Participant" is exactly what Lorraine is.  She doesn't seem to be interested in initiating anything but she seems to be willing to go along for the ride.  Which isn't exactly a bad thing but it makes her dependent on somebody else.

• Like 1

Just now, bnvhdsh29 said:

"Participant" is exactly what Lorraine is.  She doesn't seem to be interested in initiating anything but she seems to be willing to go along for the ride.  Which isn't exactly a bad thing but it makes her dependent on somebody else.

But she does not look like she is enjoying herself.  The only one who was into it was Valerie, They others were there to get credit.

4 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

But she does not look like she is enjoying herself.  The only one who was into it was Valerie, They others were there to get credit.

She had a smile on her face plenty of times.  But I don't like to argue how somebody else might be feeling in a moment.

As for Valerie being in the instigator and the other two playing along.  Absolutely, those three know how the RLC game is played. 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I've posted before Thes, Blair is waiting for Mike to arrive...imo of course...Having said that, he's a stocky bloke, so that room wouldn't suit. Time will tell..😕

I agree that Blair is waiting for her boy toy and then they will move to B4 or the COV apartment and carry on just like they have done in the past.  It will be nothing new over what you've seen them do already!!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I agree that Blair is waiting for her boy toy and then they will move to B4 or the COV apartment and carry on just like they have done in the past.  It will be nothing new over what you've seen them do already!!

Eh I am pretty sure old Uncle Mike is no boy toy.... like Aria's bf, Mike should probably be Blair's longtime partner.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Il y a 3 heures, keeper31 a dit :

Yea Loraine is a "weird girl" IMO. She does really seems to be into it when she bates or when she is in G/G shows.

The only few times I saw her looking comfortable & relaxed was when she was with Blair & old Mike in B3 (RIP).

I am not sure if she is just not comfortable on cams or it is just her face, the look that she generally gives when she supposedly to be enjoying pleasure.