Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Amy, you drove more people away from this forum with your constant preaching and negativity than any club ever could! There are a number of clubs set up on CC but you only focus on Jabbath's because of your personal issues with him. I am a member of a number of clubs and some of them were set up to particularly exclude you because of the bullshit and hate you constantly come out with and people had just had enough of your "I know better than you" and "I am always right" attitude. You used to be a very valued member of this forum but your hatred of James and VHTV changed you and you started to lash out at everybody. The old Amy was funny, intelligent, insightful and humorously provocative and made the forum a bright place, the Amy of the last 18 months can not/will not move past the hate  :sad:

Agree with most except the last sentence. I never liked him, not once and not ever, and even before the days of VH in the old VV threads I saw what kind of person he was. I'm only glad that now more people see it too.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

not a metal, an acknowledgement of the truth of it though wouldnt hurt.

in my opinion, the admin could care less if this forum is successful or not.  

You see, I just had the same analysis as another member, the person you were before could have had this kind of laurel but the person you have become deserves none

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agree with most except the last sentence. I never liked him, not once and not ever, and even before the days of VH in the old VV threads I saw what kind of person he was. I'm only glad that now more people see it too.

Well misc, differences of opinions, respectfully given, are what makes a forum like this interesting! Did I agree with everything Amy said? No. But I could usually see where the comment was coming from and understand the honest thinking behind it so I was happy to just move on, agreeing to disagree but the comments of recent months have just been hate filled diatribes that I cannot accept!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jonno said:

Only S & B I can see is Sicilia & Britney!! And if you mean them you are crazy.

But that is just one man's opinion. 

oops my bad . I was referring to Sabrina & Scott got my initials mixed up lol. Sicilia & Brit don't need this big of place 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

haha! thats the funniest part. go ahead ask stncld. he'll tell you whats up. he knows them all. on second thought, info on member accounts is super confidential. oh wait! 🤣 

good night Sparkles! 😁

what if I ask Jonno ? 

15 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Very true; plus, from the very beginning his only goal is to destroy vhtv, what  unfortunately partly managed to do; mostly with a help of some useful idiots, who were following and supporting  him for a long time, as I remember..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

Very true; plus, from the very beginning his only goal is to destroy vhtv, what  unfortunately partly managed to do; mostly with a help of some useful idiots, who were following and supporting  him for a long time, as I remember..

Well said

• Like 1