Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

23 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

WTF was that?

After days of continueous teasing. Pffftt!

It is wierd as fuck! I'm afraid Masha is loosing me. This strange and awkward game has gone on far too long! It's silly, just like the endless plot with Dasha. I'll come back next time Guitar Man and his girlfriend visit. Or if that big American returns!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s the woman who has respected this site and its costumers the most with what she has done on cameras 😇

Its not Masha because I signed up years ago watching M and S in the LR having sex I thought it was a tape.  Masha's apt was the most active apt in RLC history.  So it is sad to see what it has become.  When S & D left life was tough for Masha but I have love and respect for her she's fighting.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

After days of continueous teasing. Pffftt!

It is wierd as fuck! I'm afraid Masha is loosing me. This strange and awkward game has gone on far too long! It's silly, just like the endless plot with Dasha. I'll come back next time Guitar Man and his girlfriend visit. Or if that big American returns!

Maybe the black guy with the heavy tattoos girl reappear ☺️ And the cleaning lady 😇

what have i been telling you guys this is right out Mashas old play book string it out as long as she can and do a little more on cam each time,but granted there are other times she just gets drunk or high and about rapes guys too

On 3/29/2021 at 10:59 PM, ddhm said:

Even if she gets the virus , like any of us , what’s the problem ? Is she going to die ? When we get the flu virus , do we die ? Can’t she be totally informed of what’s going on ? Isn’t she up to date of what’s happening being a virus carrier ? 

All I want to say is this .. we can’t live with the fear not to get the virus , if we get it , we will be one of the millions who got infected . But we will not also become one of the millions who died .. statistics show that death rates indicate people who carry other diseases or aren’t 100% healthy and they are usually the ones with complications ... otherwise , the population would have been exterminated .

** DD, I read your comments with total astonishment and disgust, you seem to be living in a different universe, and totally out of touch with covid reality.  How the hell can you compare the flu with covid !!!?  Your happy-clappy, irresponsible, couldn't-care-less attitude shows just how out of touch you are on this deadly pandemic.  You seem like an intelligent person, but on this issue you have totally lost the plot.

You really need to start watching the world news, and wise up . . . . I think you need to see this video - this is the stark horrific reality of covid ... not the irresponsible nonsense talk you are spouting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** DD, I read your comments with total astonishment and disgust, you seem to be living in a different universe, and totally out of touch with covid reality.  How the hell can you compare the flu with covid !!!?  Your happy-clappy, irresponsible, couldn't-care-less attitude shows just how out of touch you are on this deadly pandemic.  You seem like an intelligent person, but on this issue you have totally lost the plot.

You really need to start watching the world news, and wise up . . . . I think you need to see this video - this is the stark horrific reality of covid ... not the irresponsible nonsense talk you are spouting.

We simply disagree ☺️ The virus for me is a “ very much heavier type of flu “ which has a high rate of transmission , it kills easily as it seems people who have other diseases ( diabetes for example ) as it accelerates and destroys vital organs . It doesn’t mean that if I get the virus , I am going to die , therefore it isn’t 100% death rate virus . People with strong organism will 99% survive , of course there are the exceptions like any disease that can target anyone .

I repeat . I follow all the rules . Good hygiene , mask , social distancing , I do it first thinking the others and then myself and the place I live we have 3-4 infections per day on an island of 140,000 people and a really big number of tests happening daily , we are all aware whats going on . It isn’t a surprise that  multi populated places are mostly infected due to large amount of population gathered one next to the other let’s say which causes the high transmission rate . 

We need to learn to live with the virus as part of our lives , we need to follow the rules as life needs to continue . Whoever wants , can stay inside home and wait . From next week , I will be able to finally walk out , protected and protecting , vaccines are here so slowly immunity to be built .

If I get the virus , I will isolate 15 days myself and I know how to receive water and food without contacting anyone . I know what needs to be done , i respect all and everyone but I am not afraid . 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, moss01 said:

He thinks now, i can not use my SMALL PENIS, let me try it with my fingers. SO SAD THIS..😂

Old joke: Masha looks down on the guys small penis, in disgust, and say " who do you expect to please with that thing? "

And the guy proudly says " ME! "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1