B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I mostly reject fancy conspiracy theories and speculations.  The reason for the UM is probably something stupid like a toilet overflow or the toaster went out.  BUT in this case, if there was a big blow up between Nelly and Martina and Bogdan ... that also sucked in regulars like Holly and Megan ... then yes, maybe RLC pulled the plug on the villa until things settled down.

WOW   I mostly reject fancy conspiracy theories and speculations.   But you can sure spin them....  WOW !

• Haha 2

The time when Nelly put Martina in her bed and put Bogdan on the spare bed, there was no drama. They were making out and about to have sex with Bogdan in the next bed...there was no drama then. In fact, some on the chat members were hoping they would invite him to join. It was not until later that people on the chat started to compare Bogdans ability to please Nelly with Martina that the drama began.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I believe that they haven’t interacted all this time due to the total concentration of Martina to her studies and she simply didn’t want any distractions . My theory has always been that it was sex for Martina and Nelly enjoyed a bit deeper the whole thing with Martina , maybe because the new life in Barcelona and having lost all her real friends and the life she had in Russia , have made her feel alone . Bogdan also with his duties , not perhaps enough time as a couple and Nelly found on Martina a person she could hang out , share and trust her thoughts except Bogdan . The same goes for Martina , Nelly has been for her like a big sister , she got excited  with the passion of sex , but I think she never lost the actual orientation , that no matter what , Alberto is the guy for her , she is Spanish and her whole life is based currently in Barcelona and the future seems to be in Spain for her and that’s with the studies . Nelly has no cause , she’s just keeping company to Bogdan , she has no life targets for what we have seen , Bogdan has his role and she’s just the “ addition “ in a house of new and returning girls and definitely she feels that this is just a wasted period for her . Martina gave her a motivation so as not to feel lonely , still , it has all been her mistake ( also Bogdan that maybe he didn’t care as much because of his RLC duties )  because she chose to ignore repeated talks of Bogdan that he was annoyed of the M&N situation , she tried with alcohol and drags to” find an escape “ , her collapsing was like the warning bell and last night simply happened what’s the right thing to be .. your husband in the house , you respect him and stay by his side and leave the lover aside . It doesn’t mean that anything is happening again , the last time we saw a totally ignored Martina by everyone ( although last night was her choice to isolate in the LR when she maybe could have slept in Megan’s room ) , Nelly tried ( successfully ) to make it up by making the villa exclusive for her and Martina , jacuzzi , dancing and the very first ever and one of the best pure lesbian sex we have ever seen , if not the best 😉😇😎

I partially agree with you.
Martina's sad face lies apathetically in bed for hours after the last party. One comment said Nelly didn't answer Martina's questions either. That's why I think Martina fled to her studies to distract herself a little.
I also think Nelly suppresses a lot of problems. If she is spoken about it directly and openly, she will be offended. Perhaps that is also a reason why it no longer works between Masha and Nelly. Masha speaks without consideration and undiplomatically.

on sunday Masha spoke to Hedi and she said "i think i will do the covid test on monday". that would mean she is leaving within the next 72 hours. so the date May 20th could be correct.

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

WOW   I mostly reject fancy conspiracy theories and speculations.   But you can sure spin them....  WOW !

So you get me Mark.  Quite touching!

I think you are making my point.  There is so much here we don't know, anything is possible.  So when in Rome ... I can spin as good as the next guy.

I'm not sure if you are referring to my speculation in this note that RLC pulled the plug to let tempers cool ... or something else.  I think it has already been said that the UM was caused due to ISP issues.  It may have been Noldus who I trust a lot.  But was it really ISP issues?  I don't know.  Do you?  And regarding pulling the plug due to tempers, or physical abuse ... the veterans here tell us it has happened in the past.  So maybe it happened again.  Or maybe it never happened and we are all fools.

So yes I don't believe anything really but also believe anything is possible.  And why shouldn't I speculate too and have fun doing it?

I heard once:  "In God we Trust, everyone else bring data".   That kind of defines how I look at the world.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't know how long you have been watching but during the Russian era, anytime an argument would begin in an apartment it would immediately go into um. That practice began to change the night when Lev beat up his spouse and RLC let us watch the entire thing...even when the police came. But because it was a practice to go um in the past, you can hardly describe it as a conspiracy theory or speculation. That kind of labeling is what people use when they don't have a good counter argument.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe...but I was talking about this particular one. If Martina hadn't hooked up with Nelly, Martina's thread would be about 5 pages a month...no drama...

and thats generous ....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Philo, you are great, but you may be too hard on Neil.  Being a voyeur is not easy!    

On nights when I can't focus and watch closely, it looks to me like "nothing happened everything is cool".    To me, the devil is in the details.   Like for example when Martina quickly discarded that gift in the fitness room.  She clearly felt like she was "caught" and she responded very real.   So to Neil's point, if he missed that, it could explain his view of last night versus some of ours.   That single moment of discarding the gift was like 2 seconds AT MOST ... and yet we use that moment to define the entire evening ... i.e. Martina is hurt, Nelly is frustrated, Bogdan's an asshole, etc etc etc.

What I have learned here is that everyone is POSSIBLY right.   Neil could be 100% right.  Girls night out, laid back, no guys, go slow on the alcohol, let's just relax and enjoy the vibe.   We see this in the other apartments and think nothing of it.  Maybe Martina refused the extra bed or maybe she was hoping there was a spot in Megan's bed!   I know they sleep 3 in a bed on RLC but I never understood how you could get a good night's sleep with 3.  And that's on top of how I still don't understand how you sleep with two naked girls and not get horny and want to play.  But that's different point I am making.

Anyway ... again ... it's all very fascinating but more importantly it is FUN (at least for me).  A lot better than TV soap opera.

I was watching and the girls were playing hide and seek. I did not follow Martina or Nelly to the fitness room. 

What happened?     The best I can make out is Martina hid in the fitness room, and Nelly found her. The mystery gift ends up on the floor.

Did Martina retrieve the gift from her backpack and hide in the fitness room, anticipating discovery by Nelly....some alone time moment?

Caught ?   Who caught who doing what?  Did Nelly reject the gift, and Martina tossed it aside? Disappointed?

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

and thats generous ....

I think that Martina was developing an on-camera relationship with the Big Guy that I was willing to watch. Just the conversations about that would have easily surpassed your criteria of five pages.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I was watching and the girls were playing hide and seek. I did not follow Martina or Nelly to the fitness room. 

What happened?     The best I can make out is Martina hid in the fitness room, and Nelly found her. The mystery gift ends up on the floor.

Did Martina retrieve the gift from her backpack and hide in the fitness room, anticipating discovery by Nelly....some alone time moment?

Caught ?   Who caught who doing what?  Did Nelly reject the gift, and Martina tossed it aside? Disappointed?

Did Martina retrieve the gift from her backpack and hide in the fitness room, anticipating discovery by Nelly.

In which case stuffing the gift down her panties would've been a better hiding place...😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Nelly and Martina went into a closet off of the fitness room to make out until they were caught by Holly. There were making out before they went in and they were making out after they came out so it is not exactly speculation to assume they were not making out in the closet even though they were off camera.