Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I must say I've never noticed Paul bring home flowers or a present for Leora. Some romance wouldn't hurt Paul.

Paul is to romance as pickles are to ketchup.

Besides, she spends their excess money on clothes and underwear (which works for me!).

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Paul and Leora or childhood sweethearts. I doubt either one dated anyone seriously prior to hook-up. OTOH, I've read here in the US the average age a public school attending teenager loses her virginity is at 15 yrs of age.

15.  LOL   

Back in my Teenage Youthful Days we were Breaking them in at 13.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

I have just watched her get ready to go out, I never though it would be possible, but I do believe the girl is getting classier and classier with each passing month, her dress sense is impeccable and she has developed a serenity about her that is captivating. I think she may be morphing into her favorite film star Audrey Hepburn. with a touch of the vulnerability and mischievousness of Monroe thrown in for good measure. Her bating has always been a bonus as far as I have been concerned, just watching her being natural is a pleasure to behold........Thanks Little One, you are one cute lady.  :heart: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I have just watched her get ready to go out, I never though it would be possible, but I do believe the girl is getting classier and classier with each passing month, her dress sense is impeccable and she has developed a serenity about her that is captivating. I think she may be morphing into her favorite film star Audrey Hepburn. with a touch of the vulnerability and mischievousness of Monroe thrown in for good measure. Her bating has always been a bonus as far as I have been concerned, just watching her being natural is a pleasure to behold........Thanks Little One, you are one cute lady.  :heart: 

Actually I was just watching a video from 2 years ago in an immaculate navy outfit that was super classy. She has always been classy when she chooses and most of the rest of the time she can't help being classy.
She's certainly a lot closer to Monroe in build and I suspect diet than Hepburn - I wouldn't want her to turn anorexic - but the fact is she doesn't need to emulate anyone as no-one could emulate her. I believe she is totally unique and we are very fortunate that she is.
Monroe did get naked I think but her personality plus really got her places. She was a decent actress, in fact very good at comedy, and had all the right curves. Hepburn was an intelligent woman (maybe not quite on the level of the other Hepburn) and really the world's first supermodel. She always had some clauses in her contract about clothing. She was probably a more rounded actress, not quite at the top level IMO but able to be equally good dramatically and comedically. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually I was just watching a video from 2 years ago in an immaculate navy outfit that was super classy. She has always been classy when she chooses and most of the rest of the time she can't help being classy.
She's certainly a lot closer to Monroe in build and I suspect diet than Hepburn - I wouldn't want her to turn anorexic - but the fact is she doesn't need to emulate anyone as no-one could emulate her. I believe she is totally unique and we are very fortunate that she is.
Monroe did get naked I think but her personality plus really got her places. She was a decent actress, in fact very good at comedy, and had all the right curves. Hepburn was an intelligent woman (maybe not quite on the level of the other Hepburn) and really the world's first supermodel. She always had some clauses in her contract about clothing. She was probably a more rounded actress, not quite at the top level IMO but able to be equally good dramatically and comedically. 

"She was probably a more rounded actress, not quite at the top level IMO but able to be equally good dramatically and comedically."   In The Little One's eyes Hepburn was incomparable, She knows everything about her from birth to death and I am sure that if it were possible she would let you know her reasoning. A fascinating debate I would enjoy witnessing. :huh:

• Like 1